Cremation with Memorial Service
- Removal of the deceased from place of death to the Funeral Home (within 25 km)
- Professional care of deceased for cremation
- The cremation casket
- The cremation
- Temporary Urn
- Registration of the death with the Province of Manitoba
- Preparation of burial permits
- Official notification of the death to Old Age Security & Canada Pension
- Professional co-ordination of chapel or church, clergy, service music, and cemeteries
- Conducting of the memorial service in church or chapel with licensed funeral director and required staff
- Use of reception lounge and patio (seasonal) with coffee, tea & juice, server and clean-up.
- Funeral cortege, lead car for clergy and cremated remains from funeral service to cemetery.
- Assistance in preparing & editing the obituary if requested
- Arrange and place obituary notices as required: Does not include the cost of the notices
- Co-ordinate, receive, identify, and display floral offerings: Does not include price of a family floral arrangement
- Co-ordination of reception food with caterers and location: Does not include the cost of food
- The use of the T.V. and DVD player as well as all other electronics for video tributes: Families are welcome to prepare video tributes on their own. There are only additional costs when professional assistance is required
- Memorial book & thank you cards
- Estate Kit; including 5 funeral director declarations, estate checklist, executor’s duties, how to probate a will, what to do following a death and preparing returns for deceased persons, how to apply for CPP death benefit and application for death benefit and survivor’s benefit, how to apply for a clearance certificate and the application form.
- If a provincial death certificate is required the cost is an additional $30.00 (there is no tax added to this cost). If the certificate is needed immediately the cost is $65.00.
The cost of the funeral urn is in addition to the service charge.
An opportunity for viewing is available before the cremation process occurs, only if requested by family. There are various options available for families to choose from, please ask one of our licensed funeral directors for options and prices.
Services may have cash disbursements, which are extra; this includes obituaries, clergy and organist/soloist/choir honorariums, flowers, cemetery fees, catering etc.